Summer Camp Discount Day
A Special Treat: No Lines, Just Savings!
Take advantage of our priority online registration day on Tuesday, March 1 to not only secure your spot in our popular camps, but also receive a 10% discount. Registration will open online at www.el-cerrito.org/onlinereg at 9am. The 10% summer camp discount only applies on Tuesday, 3/1. Please note the 10% discount does not apply to Camp Ravencliff.
We want the online registration process to go as smooth as possible for you! Check out these Pro Tips:
After 2/16, but Before 3/1
- On Wednesday, February 16, El Cerrito Recreation will be launching a new registration site! Links will remain the same for the new website, www.el-cerrito.org/onlinereg, but there will be a new user-friendly interface for easier navigation. The website will be down from 8am-9am on Wednesday February 16th to make this transition.
- Families who have participated in El Cerrito Recreation programs (anything from swim lessons, to Afterschool Care, to past camps) already have an existing account. Between 2/16-2/28, make sure you can log-in to your account at www.el-cerrito.org/onlinereg. Having trouble? Try the “Forgot Password” feature. If that doesn’t work, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your login credentials.
- If you are brand-new to our programs and don’t have an existing account, create one at www.el-cerrito.org/onlinereg.
- Make sure all your account information is up to date. Birthdays are especially important! Campers must have a birthday listed on their account to be eligible for camps. To add a birthday to a household member, please contact email@example.com.
- Registration will open at 9am. While camps will show up online prior to this date and time, they will not be able to be added to your cart until 9am.
- Prioritize your favorite camps! Add these to your cart first and complete your transaction in a timely manner. Please note camps will not stay in your cart if you leave the site and return later (including logging out and back in, or letting the page expire due to inactivity).
- Is the camp you want full? Add your camper to the waitlist! A waitlist registration is processed the same way as standard camp registration, but you will not be charged any fees. Your confirmation receipt will show your waitlist position. If space opens before camp begins, we will contact you!
- Having Trouble? The Community Center office will respond to phone calls and emails Monday through Thursday from 9am-12pm, and 1-4pm. Contact us at (510) 559-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we cannot process any registrations over the phone, only help troubleshoot any issues you may be having with online registration. Please do not call to register.
- Any camps with spaces remaining after discount day, as well as waitlist opportunities, will remain open for online registration. The full camp fee with no discount will be charged for all transactions on and after 3/2.
- If after 3/1 you choose to transfer camps within the allowed transfer time, the discount will NOT carry over to your new camp. The full camp fee will be charged for the camp you are transferring to.
- If you are offered a spot from the waitlist, the discount will not apply to camp fees.