Childcare Registration 2022-23
aftercare programs will beGIN During the second week of school on Monday, August 22, 2022 – Wednesday, June 7, 2023. Registration for the 2022-23 School Year will open online on Tuesday, May 3rd at 9am. Registration is done online and is a multiple step process. Registration will be prioritized based on two criteria: 1) 5-day enrollments, and 2) submittal time of JotForm/Registration.
Before school care will not be offered unless staff is hired in the fall, however you may submit an interest form here. If staffing becomes available, you will be contacted.
Please Read Everything Below Before Beginning Your Registration Process
1. Complete your child’s mandatory CA State Licensing Form(s) and save it as PDF to later upload to JotForm/Registration Form in Step 4.
2. To pay the childcare registration fee on or after 5/3, you'll need an account with the Recreation Department. If you do not have an account, you'll need to create one in WebTrac. Once on the site, add your child(ren) as members including birth dates. If you already have an account from past transactions, then move on to Step 3.
3. On or after May 3, 2022 at 9:00 am, pay the non-refundable registration fee of $78, and note your receipt # to input on your JotForm/Registration Form on Step 4.
4. On or after May 3, 2022 at 9:00 am, complete one JotForm/Registration Form per child and upload your child's CA State Licensing Form(s) to the JotForm/Registration Form along with a recent photo of your child by themselves.
*If these steps are not completed in order, your registration cannot be processed. Details and links are described below.
1. REQUIRED CA STATE LICENSING FORMS
Forms are required for those enrolled in the program at Harding, Madera, and Fairmont. Please select the forms corresponding to the program your child is enrolled in. CA State Licensing Form(s) will have to be completed and uploaded with your child’s JotForm/Registration.
To digitally complete and sign, please open with Adobe Reader. You will have to click the link below and then download the document to complete it. Forms with missing information will not be accepted and will delay your registration. Instructions for creating a Digital Signature can be found here:
2. CREATE YOUR WEBTRAC ACCOUNT AND ADD YOUR CHILD(REN) WITH THEIR BIRTH DATES. IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT FROM PAST TRANSACTIONS WITH US, THEN MOVE ON TO STEP 3.
3. PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE in WebTrac
Fairmont School: Activity 621120
Harding School: Activity 621110
Madera School: Activity 621130
*You will need to register each child.
4. JOTFORM REGISTRATION LINKS:
JotForm/Registration links below will be unavailable until registration day on May 3rd.
Madera JotForm/Registration Harding JotForm/Registration Fairmont JotForm/Registration
*You will need to register each child.
- Forms will be reviewed based on the time they were submitted, and you will be notified via email either confirming that a space is available for your child or that you are on a waitlist.
- Registration is currently prioritized for families requiring care 5 days per week. Completing the registration steps will commit you to paying 10 payments of the fees for the program. If you are registering for 5 days per week during the priority registration period (through May 16th), while you can cancel your registration completely (please review the policies), you are agreeing that you will not drop any days of service for at least 2 billing cycles. Note: enrollments for less than 5 days will be considered beginning May 17th, 2022. However, please still submit your form at this time as families needing care less than 5 days will be prioritized based on submittal day and time.
- If you qualify for reduced lunch rates, you will pay 30% less than the full fee, and if you qualify for free lunch rates, you will pay 50% less than the full fee, but you are committing to the non-discount fees until you have submitted paperwork and been approved for a reduced rate. To apply for discounted fees please see the link below. Applications must be submitted at the time of registration or within 48 hours (about 2 days) of your registration.
- Fall childcare will begin on Monday, August 22nd, and end June 7. Parents must find alternative arrangements for care during the first week of school and June 8 and 9.
To view our Program Fee Schedule, Parent Handbook (parents are required to read this) or our Childcare Application for Discounted Rates please see below.