Online Registration Instructions
Click on one of the program areas below to reveal registration instructions:
LOGGING INTO WEBTRAC
Click Web Trac to access registration site:
- If you have done any business with the El Cerrito Recreation Department in the past but do not know your username and password, please click on “Forgot my Password”
- Enter the email address associated with your account.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- If you only need to know your username and not your password, please make note of the username in the email but you do not need to click on the link to reset your password.
- If you DO NOT receive an email with your username/password or if you need assistance, please email us or call (510) 559-7000.
- If you have never registered for any classes/camps or reserved any facilities with the El Cerrito Recreation Department, choose "Create an Account" and follow the instructions on screen.
- If you receive a "Duplicate Check", this means you already have an account in the system; please email our office for assistance.
- Please note: All participants being registered for a program must be listed on your account with their correct birthday.
- To add family members to your account, log-in to the system and click on "My Account".
- Under “Update" choose "Household & Member" and click “Add New Member” at the bottom of the page.
- Alternatively, you can choose the "Update Account Details" button located in the same area where you entered your username and password.
- If a family member is already in the system but a birthday is not listed, please email us with their information.
Currently the Swim Center is open for drop-ins for most programs. Please visit www.el-cerrito.org/swimcenter for more information.
To register for swim lessons, click on "Swim Center Programs"
Swim Lessons are very impacted with high demand and not many instructors available.
CLASSES / SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION
STANDARD CAMP AND CLASS INSTRUCTIONS
- Once logged in, click on any of the boxes in the top row of photos (i.e. “Youth Programs”) depending on which type of program you wish to register for.
- You can find the class/camp that you are looking for in a variety of ways:
- Type in the activity number from our rECguide OR type a complete word in the activity search (ex: Ravencliff, NOT Raven) and click "Search"
- You can also try using any of the other criteria to narrow your search, just keep in mind that if you use too many it may eliminate certain classes or camps from the results.
- Once you find the activity/activities that you are looking for click the button to the left of it (a green +or a calendar icon)
- A red X means that activity is not available for online registration (please contact us if you feel this is an error)
- If the box is yellow with a + sign, this activity is full with the option to add to the wait list
- If you want to enroll into multiple camps/classes, repeat steps above until they all appear in your shopping bag at the bottom of the screen.
- If you are registering more than one person, you can put all of the classes/camps you want into your shopping bag. You will assign household members to them later in the process.
- Select “Add to Cart” which is in your shopping bag at the bottom of the screen
- Choose which member of your household you are enrolling into your selected activities
- Check off that you agree with the waiver language
- if you are enrolling into a camp, you will also indicate if you want to pay in full or pay the deposit (auto-debit)
- if you select auto debit, a test transaction of $1 will appear to verify that your card is valid, it will be refunded automatically before you check out. Enter payment information and click submit.
- You will need to check off the waiver agreement and payment preference for each camp/class that you are enrolling into
- Select “Proceed to Checkout” (or “Continue Shopping” to add more activities)
- Complete Transaction with appropriate Credit or Debit Card Number (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express Only)
Enroll-by-day (single day) program INSTRUCTIONS
Specific to: Single Zumba Classes, Tassajara Pottery Classes or any other classes where a calendar pops up
ENROLLING IN MULTIPLE DAYS/WEEKS OF DROP-IN CAMP/CLASS
When enrolling for multiple days/weeks of summer camp or class the simplest way will be to build a pattern
Currently only Arlington Clubhouse is available to rent. All other indoor facilities are unavailable.
Click WebTrac to access registration site.
- Enter Username and Password
- Click “Park Facility Rentals” / Click on “Date” to choose desired rental date / Under Category highlight “Picnic Sites” / Under Location, click the desired park or select "All Locations" to see all options for your selected date / Click "Search."
- Once search results populate, available sites will appear with a green box that displays "+ Book Now." Click the green plus sign / click "Add to Cart" in the box that appears at the bottom of the screen (some browsers require you to scroll down to see this) / Answer the prompts and review and agree to the waiver then click continue / Proceed to checkout.
Click WebTrac to access registration site.
- Once logged in, click on the "Park Facility Rentals" box.
- Use the categories criteria at the top of the page under Facility Search Criteria to narrow your search specifically to tennis courts. Be sure to select the correct date for which you are looking to reserve (the online system will default to today’s date). Click "Search."
- To narrow down to a specific park, you can additionally use the criteria "location."
- To make sure you can see ALL available time blocks adjust "Max Available Blocks to Display" to 24.
- Once you click search, courts will be listed under "Search Results" along with available time slots (30 minute increments). Select the time slots you listed under the court(s) which you would like to reserve by clicking the green + sign.
- A red X means that time slot is not available
- Select “Add to Cart” which is in your shopping bag at the bottom of the screen (some browsers may require you to scroll down to see this).
- Choose which member of your household the reservation will be under (must be age 18+)
- Carefully review and check off that you agree with the waiver language
- Select “Proceed to Checkout” (or “Continue Shopping” to add additional facilities or activities)
Field reservations are issued by the City of El Cerrito Recreation Department Office, and cannot be processed online. To request a field reservation permit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Organized group play is NOT ALLOWED without an approved field permit.