Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Monthly updates from El Cerrito City Manager Karen Pinkos.
Click on the "Notify me" link to sign-up for email notifications for this page under Blog section, City Manager's Updates.
View All Posts
Posted on December 22, 2021 at 4:57 PM by Alexandra Orologas
The December 22, 2021 City Manager's Update is available to read. Topics include:
- Holiday Closure for City Offices
- El Cerrito Minimum Wage Increases 4.9% to $16.37 on January 1, 2022
- COVID-19 Information – Contra Costa County’s Local Indoor-Masking Order Remains in Effect with Limited Exceptions for Gyms and Offices; Booster Shots Available for Ages 16+; Vaccines for Ages 5-11
- Calling all Residents to Serve on a City Advisory Bodies! – APPLICATIONS DUE FEBRUARY 1, 2022
- New Development & Project Updates
- Recycling Center Updated Hours & Holiday Schedule
- Illegal Dumping
- Holiday Camp
To view the City Manager's Update, please visit: https://el-cerrito.org/DocumentCenter/View/16514/CM-Update-12172021