Click to Home

Go To Search

Building Division

Show All Answers

1. Who is responsible for obtaining the building permit?
2. How can a reputable contractor be located?
3. What is the Residential Rental Inspection Program?
4. Who do I call to complain about an animal nuisance?
5. Who do I call if I think construction work is being performed without required permits?
6. How do I report graffiti? Who is responsible to remove graffiti?
7. How do I report an illicit discharge?
8. What does the Code Enforcement Officer mean by "poor property maintenance"?
9. Who do I report Pool Maintenance concerns to?
10. What are "illegally placed signs"?
11. What is an "Unpermitted living Space"?
12. Who do I call to complain about vehicles parked on the street for too long?

Home | Print Page | Email Page | RSS | Agendas | Calendar | Phone Numbers | FAQs | Internet Policy | Site Tips | Sitemap | Powered by CivicPlus
10890 San Pablo Ave. • El Cerrito, CA 94530-2323 • Ph: (510) 215-4300 • Fx: (510) 215-4319 • Email