Click to Home

Go To Search
How do I get a parking permit?
Currently you need to come into City Hall and bring vehicle registration and proof of residency if the address on the registration is different than your residence.


Show All Answers

1. Do I need a business license?
2. Why did I receive this Utility User Tax Bill?
3. Does El Cerrito have a property transfer tax?
4. How do I get a parking permit?
5. What is the “State SB 1186 Fee”?

Home | Print Page | Email Page | RSS | Agendas | Calendar | Phone Numbers | FAQs | Internet Policy | Site Tips | Sitemap | Powered by CivicPlus
10890 San Pablo Ave. • El Cerrito, CA 94530-2323 • Ph: (510) 215-4300 • Fx: (510) 215-4319 • Email