Click to Home

Go To Search
Does the City provide animal control services?
El Cerrito contracts with the County for animal control services. To find out about required dog licensing or optional cat licensing, or to report suspected animal abuse or neglect, contact the County Animal Services Department at (925) 335-8300. More about Animal Control


Show All Answers

1. Does the City regulate the types and number of animals a resident can keep?
2. What animals can I keep in El Cerrito?
3. Who do I contact if I have questions about keeping animals in El Cerrito?
4. Does the City provide animal control services?

Home | Print Page | Email Page | RSS | Agendas | Calendar | Phone Numbers | FAQs | Internet Policy | Site Tips | Sitemap | Powered by CivicPlus
10890 San Pablo Ave. • El Cerrito, CA 94530-2323 • Ph: (510) 215-4300 • Fx: (510) 215-4319 • Email