What if this happened on the freeway?
If this took place on a I-80 please call the California Highway Patrol Office. For non-emergency purposes, like accident reports, tow questions, CHP office locations, vehicle theft tips, community outreach programs, call 1-800-TELL-CHP (1-800-835-5247). CHP has personnel that answers the 1-800-TELL-CHP telephone number 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For an emergency call 9-1-1.

Show All Answers

1. What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?
2. What if this happened in another city, can I file a report using this online police citizen reporting system?
3. What if this happened on the freeway?
4. What is a known suspect?