The proposed project consists of 26 residential units and includes 22 automobile parking spaces. It was submitted on October 18, 2016.
The site lies within the Transit Oriented High Intensity Mixed Use (TOHIMU) zoning district.
This project is a Tier II project under the San Pablo Avenue Specific Plan. This means it requires action by the Design Review Board.
The Design Review Board approved the project on August 2, 2017.
The Design Review Board approved revisions to the project on January 24, 2019.
For more information on this project, contact the Planning Division
- LSA, Historical Resource Evaluation of 10192 San Pablo Avenue/State Route 123, El Cerrito, Contra Costa County, California, January 26, 2017.
- Friar and Associates, Inc., Geotechnical Investigation Proposed Multi-Purpose Development 10192 San Pablo Avenue El Cerrito, California, December 2016.
- AEI Consultants, Phase I Environmental Site Assessment of a Commercial Property at 10192 San Pablo Avenue El Cerrito, California 94530, June 8, 2016.
- AEI Consultants, Limited Phase II Subsurface Investigation at 10192 San Pablo Avenue El Cerrito, California 94530, June 10, 2016.
- Carlson Barbee & Gibson, Inc., Stormwater Control Plan 10192 San Pablo Avenue El Cerrito, California 94530, February 10, 2017.
- Saxelby Acoustics, Environmental Noise Assessment 10192 San Pablo Avenue Residential, September 5, 2018.
- Fehr and Peers, 10192 San Pablo Avenue Preliminary Transportation Analysis, September 3, 2018.