Spring Egg Splash
Annual Spring Egg Splash is back! Join us Saturday, March 30, 2024 for several egg hunt timeslots (categorized by age) beginning at 10am at El Cerrito Swim Center Splash Park (7007 Moeser Lane). Tickets are $10 per child per timeslot, purchase gets entry to the Egg Hunt at their registered timeslot and entry to the Swim Center between 10am-2pm with two adults for free! A max of 2 parents can accompany every child, including in the Egg Hunt and the pool to enjoy some swimming!
Egg Hunt timeslots:
- 10am (recommended for ages 6 years & under)
- 10:45am (recommended for ages 6 years & under)
- 11:30am (recommended for all ages)
- 12:15pm (recommended for all ages)
- 1pm (recommended for all ages)
Please visit www.el-cerrito.org/onlinereg to register for your timeslot! Spaces sold out for the last event, so pre-registration is required.
REGISTRATION WILL BE POSTED ONLINE SOON!
Register each child that is participating in the Egg Hunt, which gets them entry into the pool also! Two adults can join each child that is registered.
Day of Info
For the Egg Hunt:
- There will be a table at the end of the Swim Center parking lot by the Splash Park to check-in before lining up for the event.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to start time to check-in and get lined up.
- Entry to the event is on Portola Drive at the large gate to the Splash Park.
- The Fire Engine Horn will signal the start of the egg hunt.
- Bring a basket to put eggs and fun treats in.
- Each child may take home a maximum of 5 eggs, plus all the candy they can pick up.
- After the Egg Hunt, please exit the Splash Park. Feel free to roam the lawn area to visit our very special bunny, vendors, or swim in the pool!
- Check in at the Swim Center if swimming before your Egg Hunt time. If swimming after your Egg Hunt time, you can swim as soon as you’ve completed the Egg Hunt.
- Only those that registered for the Egg Hunt (plus their two adults) can swim.
- Swimming is in the Activity Pool only. No Slide, Diving Boards, or Splash Park will be available.
- Bring a camera or phone to take pictures with the Bunny.
- Please make sure children are in their swimsuits and sunscreen to enjoy the pool. Parents, please keep in mind:
- Children 6 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Chaperones must wear a swimsuit, accompany the child in the water and remain within arm’s length at all times.
- Children under 12 years of age may not be left unattended in the facility.