Summer Camp Discount Day
A Special Treat: No Lines, Just Savings!
Take advantage of our summer camp priority online registration day on Wednesday, February 15 to not only secure your spot in our popular camps, but also receive a 10% discount. Registration will open on 2/15 at 9am online at www.el-cerrito.org/onlinereg. The discount only applies to online camp registrations and only on Wed, 2/15 through 11:59pm. There will be no in-office registration on 2/15.
We want the online registration process to go as smooth as possible for you! Check out these pro tips:
Before 2/15: Get Your Online Account Ready ASAP
- Families who have participated in El Cerrito Recreation programs (from swim lessons to Childcare, to general classes/activities) already have an account. Make sure you can log-in to your account at www.el-cerrito.org/onlinereg.
- Having trouble? Try the “Forgot Password” feature. If that doesn’t work, please email us at email@example.com for your login credentials.
- If you are brand-new to our programs and don’t have an existing account, create one at www.el-cerrito.org/onlinereg.
- Make sure all your account info is up to date. Campers must have a birthday listed to be eligible for camps. To add a birthday to a household member, please email us.
- Review our Summer Camp rECguide as well as our Parent Handbook.
- Please note some changes have been made to the summer camp rECguide since it was mailed. Refer to the online version for the most up-to-date information.
- Get your questions answered BEFORE discount day. You can contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 559-7000 to learn more about camps.
- Submit scholarship paperwork NOW to ensure funds can be applied to your camp fees.
- Complete all of these steps TODAY! Do not wait until Discount Day, or even the day before to prepare yourself. Allow plenty of time to get your questions answered.
ON 2/15: Register Early Online!
- Registration will open ONLINE ONLY at 9am. While camps may show up online prior to this time, you will not be able to register until 9am. Register at www.el-cerrito.org/onlinereg.
- Prepare yourself for the fact that some camps will fill immediately. Historically, hundreds of registrations occur right at 9am and inevitably some of our most popular camps will fill to their maximum capacities immediately. If this happens, be sure to add your camper to the waitlist. If your desired camp is full, there is nothing our office can do on registration day. If space opens before camp begins, we will contact you.
- Waitlist registrations are processed the same way as standard camp registrations, but no fees are charged.
- Prioritize your favorite camps! Add these to your cart first and complete your transaction in a timely manner.
- Recreation staff will be available to assist customers via phone and email on Discount Day from 9am-5pm. Please note that we cannot process any registrations over the phone, only help troubleshoot any issues you may be having with online registration.
- We expect a high volume of calls and emails this day so please be patient with our staff who will be working to assist as many people as possible. Please try to get your camp questions in before Discount Day and refrain from calling with waitlist inquiries so that we can keep our lines open to those who need assistance.
- No in-office registrations will be processed on 2/15. Office registration will open on Thursday, 2/16.
- The 10% discount does not apply to Camp Ravencliff or the daily/drop-in Sports Camp option.
- Don't forget to submit your Health & Safety JotForm after registering. This online form is required for participation.
More Registration Tips:
- If searching by Activity #, use the first 6 digits only. Do not include the dash or the following two numbers. For example, use 721313 and NOT 721313-01. If searching by keyword, be sure to type out the full word. For example use "everything" and not "every."
- Billing/payment options and the camp waiver will appear on the same screen. Billing/payment options will default to the "Auto-Debit" (deposit) option. If you prefer to pay in full, or need to add a new card on file, be sure to use the drop-down tool at the top of the screen to select from the alternate options.
- Review your shopping cart before proceeding to checkout. Your shopping cart will also indicate if you are enrolled or on the waitlist.
- You will be emailed a confirmation receipt after checkout. Review your receipt carefully immediately after receiving it.
- Any camps with spaces remaining after Discount Day, as well as waitlist opportunities, will remain open for online registration. The full camp fee with no discount will be charged for all transactions on and after Thursday, 2/16.
- If after 2/15 you choose to transfer camps within the allowed transfer time, the discount will NOT carry over to your new camp. The full camp fee will be charged for the camp you are transferring to.
- If you are offered a spot from the waitlist after 2/15, the discount will not apply to camp fees.
- In-office assistance will open on Thursday, 2/16.