Childcare Registration 2021-22
Childcare Registration for the 2021-22 School Year opened online on Thursday, May 27th at 9am. Registration will be prioritized based on two criteria: 1) 5-day enrollments, and 2) submittal times.
Your submission will be reviewed and based on the spacing of the program you will be enrolled or placed on the waitlist. If there is space in the program you will be enrolled to start at a later date. We will notify you of the status within a few business days of your payment of the registration fee and JotForm submission.
Important Information (Please read everything below before beginning your registration process):
There are 3 steps to your registration process
1. Pay the registration fee
2. Complete one JotForm per child
3. Submit your child's Required Forms
- Before submitting a registration form, you must pay the registration fee through our online system at www.el-cerrito.org/onlinereg and provide the receipt number on your JotForm Registration Packet. Please choose the specific activity for your program and school:
- Fairmont School: Activity 521120 - NO MORNING CARE AVAILABLE
- Harding School: Activity 521110 - NO MORNING CARE AVAILABLE
- Madera School Kindergarten: Activity 521130 (Section 01)
- Madera School Grades 1-6: Activity 521130 (Section 02)
If you do not already have an account, you will need to create an account in WebTrac and add your child(ren) with their birthdays in order to register. Please go to www.el-cerrito.org/onlineinstructions for assistance.
- JotForm Links for Registration:
- For Fairmont: https://form.jotform.com/CityofElCerrito/fairmont-childcareregistration-2021
- For Harding: https://form.jotform.com/CityofElCerrito/harding-childcare-registration-2021
- For Madera: https://form.jotform.com/CityofElCerrito/madera-childcare-registration-2021-
- You will need to submit one form per child.
- Forms will be reviewed based on the time they were submitted, and you will be notified via email either confirming that a space is available for your child or that you are on a waitlist.
- Registration is currently prioritized for families requiring care 5 days per week. Completing a registration form will commit you to paying 10 payments of the fees for the program(s) that you choose. If you are registering for 5 days per week during the priority registration period (through June 30), while you can cancel your registration completely (please review the policies), you are agreeing that you will not drop any days of service for at least 60 days. Note: enrollments for less than 5 days will be considered no sooner than July 30, 2021 or when guidance shows that 'stable groups' are no longer required. However, please still submit your form at this time as families needing care less than 5 days will be prioritized based on submittal day and time.
- To view the complete fee schedule with pricing for all programs and locations, please visit www.el-cerrito.org/childcare. If you qualify for reduced lunch rates, you will pay 30% less than the full fee, and if you qualify for free lunch rates, you will pay 50% less than the full fee, but you are committing to the entire fee until you have submitted paperwork and been approved for a reduced rate. To apply for discounted fees please see the link below.
- Complete and submit required forms. Please complete one per child. Please see below for links.
- Fall childcare will begin on Monday, August 23rd. Parents must find alternative arrangements for care during the first week of school.
Forms are required for those enrolled in the program at Harding, Madera, and Fairmont. Please select the forms corresponding to the program your child is enrolled in. Completed forms can be submitted by email email@example.com or drop them off in the mailbox at the El Cerrito Community Center. Please submit as soon as possible. Please note that when the Community Center Office is closed Swim Center Staff cannot assist or answer specific questions. If you have any questions please email us.
In order to digitally sign and submit via email, please open with Adobe Reader. Otherwise, please print these forms and sign them by hand before returning them to the Community Center. Instructions for creating a Digital Signature can be found here:
PROGRAM FEE SCHEDULE
Click here to view our program fee schedule for the 2021-22 school year.
Childcare Application for Discounted Fees
The City of El Cerrito offers reduced rates for childcare programs to assist families in need of providing safe, high quality childcare programs for their children. Please click here for our application form and more details.
Click here to view our Parent Handbook for the 2021-22 school year.
Extend your kindergartner's day with recreational activities! We are currently starting an interest list for this program. For more details please click here. To join the interest list please complete this JotForm: https://form.jotform.com/212085530696155.