Report Malfunctioning Streetlights
Malfunctioning streetlights may be reported to the Public Works Department at any time by calling (510) 215-4369 or email us
. If you report a problem after business hours, please leave the following information on voice mail and it will be forwarded to PG&E on the next business day:
- Include the pole number (listed vertically on the pole facing the street).
- Is the pole wood or steel?
- What is the exact location or closest address for the pole?
- Is the streetlight completely out, on all day, or working intermittently?
- PG&E can also be contacted directly at 1-800-743-5000 or online.