Housing Programs Overview
The mission of the Housing Program is to foster the creation of high-quality affordable housing at all income levels and for a variety of needs. The Housing staff administers housing policy and programs, and offers information about affordable housing opportunities in the City of El Cerrito.
- Click to view the list of affordable housing in El Cerrito.
- being created in El Cerrito.
- (for 2015 to 2023)
- Look up resources for finding affordable housing in El Cerrito.
- Find help with housing issues such as foreclosure or tenant/landlord counseling.
- Find housing-related City documents.
- Contact us with another housing-related question
Affordable HOUSING NEWS
Events: Workshops and Webinars
November 8, 15, 22, and 29, 2022 – 6PM to 8PM
AFFORDABLE HOUSING WAITLIST OPPORTUNITIES
If you see something of interest, contact Home Match at 925-956-7385 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCESSING HOMELESS SERVICES IN CONTRA COSTA COUNTY
Click to learn how to access homeless services or call 211.
Click to visit Contra Costa Housing Services Collaborative, which offers comprehensive housing services, including tenant/landlord counseling as well as fair housing to County residents at no cost. For legal consultation or representation, please contact Centro Legal at CCTR@centrolegal.org or 510-437-1554.
TENANT PROTECTIONS: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
Developer Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)